IMVU

 


As a parallel virtual reality universe, IMVU stands for “In My Virtual Universe.” It's not a game, but rather a collection of “chat rooms” that you visit with 3-D avatars you create. It's kind of like Roblox, in that you can design virtual environments to interact with others in.

IMVU enables practical interface. Firstly you should sign up. Then there are steps for creating your avatar, your rooms. In the app there are sections as feed, chats, home page, and shopping page. 
With your avatar you can visite rooms and chat with others. you can make friends, take pictures and share them in the feed page. You can buy clothes, jewelry, shoes and more.

App provides a virtual environment that you can do whatever you want. Of course within the framework of mutual respect.

I use IMVU. I have an avatar. Her name is Daisy.


This image basically shows my profile.

I mentioned about making friends. 

Here is mine.

If you find use the app, you can add me as a friend if you want. 
My nickname is daisy823472





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Podcast / Vidcast

SEESAW