Steve AI is a patented artificial intelligence tool that enables anyone to create videos and animation. It's designed to save time for video makers, marketers, and salespeople to create video campaigns faster than ever before.

The AI provides practical usage for users. 

It has already templates for animations, and sizes for various apps. There are avatars and gifts. You can add them into animations or videos, also you can redesign them while you add them.

These animations are beneficial for any field. For Language learning, especially for young learners these animations you create in Steve AI are interesting and entertaining. So the goal of learning happens in an easy and amusing way.

Also I made an animation for the topic of birthday invitations. I used a template then I redesigned it. I changed my avatar and then get dressed them. I added some gifts. In the end short, cute animation showed up.

Here is the link for my animation:

 SteveAI/birthdayparty

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Podcast / Vidcast

SEESAW

IMVU